Tuesday, September 2, 2008

in the beginning

I don't know how to write on a blog.  Do I write like no one will read this but the three of us?  Blogs confound me.  And they're kind of intimidating, which is why I've never had one before. Blogs taunt, "Absolutely anyone could read this, so make it good."  Not that I think anyone will read it.  But they could, and that's the problem.  How do you address an audience of possibly anyone and probably no one?  It's all so dramatic, and completely inconsequential.  Who cares, Sarah Taylor, who will be reading what you write?  But I do...

3 comments:

Chaplain Jeremy Evans said...

I will read your blog on occasion when I can. I enjoy your point of view. Catch you later!

~Chaplain Jeremy

billq said...

It may surprise you who starts to read your blog!!!

Lydia said...

I'm reading. :)